Terms of Service
Before you book at Algarvetrail.com, please ensure that you have read, understood and agree to our Terms and Conditions.
By receiving your payment, you agree to our terms and conditions.
Your booking will not be confirmed until you have received an email from us about the successful receipt of your payment. We reserve the right to refuse bookings without giving reasons.
1. After your reservation has been received, Algarvetrail.com will send you an invoice for the program of activities and accommodation;
2. You will receive the confirmation of the reservation as soon as Algarvetrail.com has received a deposit of 30% of the total booking price;
3. The down payment must be at least as high as the price of the accommodation;
4. The balance must be received no later than 10 days before the start of the program.
If you wish to revoke the booking for any reason, a written statement must be sent to Algarvetrail.com. The following cancellation fees apply:
1. more than 42 days before the start of the program: 30% total but at least the cost of the accommodation;
2. between 14 and 24 days before the start of the program: 70% total, but at least the cost of the accommodation;
3. Up to 14 days before the start of the program: 100%.
Our company operates and is governed by Portuguese law. Therefore, in case of any dispute, only the Portuguese law is applicable.
Liability and health insurance
In Algarvetrail.com’s two main activities, participants are exposed to different environmental, weather, linguistic, cultural and climatic conditions. In view of these environmental influences, activities are not without any risk for persons with certain limitations such as asthma, heart or nerve disorders. Participants declare that they are aware of the risks and follow the safety instructions of the algarvetrail.com staff at all times.
Before each activity, participants should make sure that they have adequate accident and health insurance.
Contact with the horses and riding is at your own risk. When riding helmets and appropriate footwear to wear. Parents are responsible for their children.